Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy Lunar New Year.

I hope everyone has had a restful and refreshing break.

I recently came across this on Facebook and thought I would share.
I like how there is a Bible verse for each situation to help us to refocus.
Students: Do you have negative self talk? What do you do about it?

As Grade 7 have just finished a Health unit of Decision Making and Risk Taking, it is useful to think about the decisions we have made this last week: to honor our Lord or to honor ourselves through our daily actions.
Students: Did you use the GREAT decision-making acronym in the last week to help you?

I am also sharing a couple of good smart phones apps which guide you through the Bible.
A screen shot of my 'Bible' folder from my iPhone.
One is a daily Bible reading app, which has a series of verses for each day of the year. The other is the KJV of the Bible. I like it because I can highlight passages, makes notes, bookmark parts and it's very portable on my phone for traveling.
Do you have other Christian apps on your smart phone that you love? Send me an email as I would love to hear about them.
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment