Friday, April 29, 2011

Field Trip to the War Museum in Seoul

On Wednesday 4/27/2011 the whole TCIS Middle school boarded 3 buses for Seoul.
The purpose... to find out a little more about Korean history through the War Museum.
All students had language worksheets to complete...some in Korean, others in Spanish and English.
It was the first time I have been to the museum, so it was very interesting to me.
I wished I could have stayed several hours longer.

The students enjoyed the hands on exhibitions.




Students are writing digital messages...


...which are then displayed on these screens in the floor.

I wonder what Rakia and Susie are writing? What do you think Chris and Casper?



I found out that Grade 6 students want to know more about history in Korea.
I also found out that they are knowledgeable and good researchers of information.
I am looking forward to taking my own family and children to look at the exhibits.

No comments:

Post a Comment